Football Games

redhead621

We are arriving in Bermuda on Sunday at 11:00AM. The ship will be docked at the Dockyard. We are in search of a pub that is close by as the Patriots are playing at 12:00 Bermuda time. Can anyone recommend anything. I know that there is Hammerheads and Frog & Onions but do they have bog screen televisions??

Thanks for catching that. Makes sense now that you said it.

an "Irish" Bar and Sports bar In Hamilton that claims to get all the NFL games each weekend...I'll send you the link if you e-mail me at askdrfootball@gmail.com because i don't want a visit from the messageboard police....:(

Bill(DrFootball)

"Just Me, Col. Colt, and 8 .45 rounds……"

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

an "Irish" Bar and Sports bar In Hamilton that claims to get all the NFL games each weekend...I'll send you the link if you e-mail me at askdrfootball@gmail.com because i don't want a visit from the messageboard police....:(

Bill(DrFootball)

"Just Me, Col. Colt, and 8 .45 rounds……"

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

No need to keep it a secret...it's been discussed here in a recent thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1484461 ...Flanagan's on Front St. in Hamilton. I probably should have mentioned it in my previous post, but it sounded like the OP wanted to stay near the ship ( it requires a trip to Hamilton from where the ship docks in the Royal Naval Dockyard):

http://www.flanagans.bm/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65:outback2&catid=44:outback-sports-bar&Itemid=85

Come to think of it, you might be able to stay on the ship and watch the game in the Pearly Kings Pub, which serves as the Dawn's sports bar. I have no idea however if it will be open the afternoon of your arrival in Bermuda, but its hours will be listed in that day's Freestyle Daily.

Thanks to all of your suggestions. I have emailed the Frog & Onion and am awaiting a reply. I would have no problem just staying aboard but others want to seek out another option.

I'd like to catch an NFL game too, while in port, wondering if you got a response from the frog and Onion.

Archived