Can/How do I purchase onboard credit or drink cards for others?

Kesali

Relatives will be crusing on the Eurodam. Is it possible for me to purchase either onboard credit or drink cards to go in their names? (Any other suggestions?)

And how would I go about doing this? They booked with a TA, but I can pay for this direct with HAL?

In the past I've just phoned the cruiseline with the name of the party and the sailing date. The person on the phone has been able to locate the booking # and takes my bon voyage order, and my credit card info. I think it might be Ships Services I have called, but am not 100% certain of that. (And the last bon voyage gift I sent was for a Princess cruise. I remember I found the phone # on the website.)

If you're cruising with them you could order on-line, but if you're not going the easiest thing to do would be to call Ship Services, 800-541-1576. If you can get their booking number that would be a help, but I don't think it's necessary.

Since I wanted something to be a surprise for someone -- I didn't ask either them or their TA for their booking bumber -- I just called Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 and gave the person the names of the people that I want to send a gift to -- I had their ship and sailing date. She looked up their names to confirm that they were indeed on that sailing and took care of the rest.

OH -- and I asked the HAL person to send me an e-mail for confirmation. I kept that and my credit card statement. Just in case anything went wrong.

Archived