Yoga on the Silver Spirit???

Cruisin'Jenny2

I read on the Silversea website that Silver Spirit has a dedicated yoga room (!?!) I'm wondering if they have multiple classes daily since it's a dedicated space? It's not worth packing a bunch of yoga clothes if they only have one class per day during shore excursions - but I'd go every day if they had 7am-ers or 5pm-ers.

Thanks for any info anyone has!

:) Jenny:)

I read on the Silversea website that Silver Spirit has a dedicated yoga room (!?!) I'm wondering if they have multiple classes daily since it's a dedicated space? It's not worth packing a bunch of yoga clothes if they only have one class per day during shore excursions - but I'd go every day if they had 7am-ers or 5pm-ers. Thanks for any info anyone has! :) Jenny:)

The 'dedicated' room is tiny and because so many people turned up for the class (it was around 5pm or so), we went outside on deck near the spa tub at the back of the Spa. It's a really nice spot, better than the 'dedicated' one. If I remember correctly (?), there was a class in the early AM and around 5pm each day.

Cheers

Jennifer

Checked my old Chronicles and it appears that they only had yoga on sea days and mostly only 1 class a day. I would imagine that they might adjust the schedule depending upon the interests of the pax aboard.

Thankx dougburns....I stand corrected.:)

Cheers

Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived