5 day- no creme brulee??

Rockportgirl

Just looked at the 5-day menu from zydecocruiser and didn't see creme brulee listed. This is my favorite dessert- Could it be a mistake? Do the 5-day menus change? Has anyone been on a 5 day recently that can tell me for sure?

I won't revolt if they don't have it, but I sure was looking forward to it.

Just looked at the 5-day menu from zydecocruiser and didn't see creme brulee listed. This is my favorite dessert- Could it be a mistake? Do the 5-day menus change? Has anyone been on a 5 day recently that can tell me for sure?

I won't revolt if they don't have it, but I sure was looking forward to it.

I was on the Glory 5 day August 13-18...we had new menus and no creme brulee. But our menus were different than all the menus that have been recently posted on CC.

I was on the Glory 5 day August 13-18...we had new menus and no creme brulee. But our menus were different than all the menus that have been recently posted on CC.

Hmmm... oh, well. Guess if they have it, it will be a nice surprise and if not, I'll have to make due with the WCMC. :)

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html

Our 5 days of menus were not the same as the 1st 5 days listed on this link and some things were missing, like the sweet and sour shrimp and creme brulee. My cruise was Aug 13 and they were just rolling out the new menus,so maybe we had 'in between'menus.

Was just on the Ecstasy & I am thinking it was on there? And that my mom got it for one night, unless I don't have it correct. Or was it in the MDR? Ack, I can't remember. Now I need to look back at my notes & pictures. LOL

Sadly there was no Creme Brulee on our 5 day cruise a couple of weeks ago. I was really looking forward to it too. :(

Hey Jena, did you guys eat in the MDR for lunch? I'm positive mom had the creme brulee for dessert, at lunch on the 1st sea day. Dang, wish I'd taken pictures at lunch, LOL! Shoot, I may be wrong, but can't find a way to look for sure. LOL

Hey Jena, did you guys eat in the MDR for lunch? I'm positive mom had the creme brulee for dessert, at lunch on the 1st sea day. Dang, wish I'd taken pictures at lunch, LOL! Shoot, I may be wrong, but can't find a way to look for sure. LOL

The have a cream caramel dessert at lunch in the MDR that is like creme brulee. It is yummy!

I was on a four day this past week on the Elation, had the new menu and crème brulee was on it one evening for the MDR and was also on the Lido buffet that same night. I was very bad boy and indulged for dinner desert and also as a snack later.

Just off the Fascination on 9/3/11 and no creme brulee. This was the dessert menu:

Day 1 Strawberry Cheesecake

Day 2 Bitter and Blanc

Day 3 Tiramasu

Day 4 Grand Marnier Souffle

Day 5 Baked Alaska

This was my first 5 day cruise on Carnival and was surprised on what was not being served in the dining room (Entrees and desserts). You should be able to look at the new dessert menus and see the other desserts offered.

On the Dream last week the lunch menu was the same every day. Creme Brulee was Offered one night in the main DR. No more Shrimp cocktail for diner unless a formal night. Thanks Jerry your doing a great job at taking the fun out of the fun ships.

The new MDR menu is like eating a Ryan's Steak house and about the same quality I M H O

Creme Brulee used to be on room service menu also. No more what a shame one of the best

deserts they offered.

Just off the Fascination on 9/3/11 and no creme brulee. This was the dessert menu:

Day 1 Strawberry Cheesecake

Day 2 Bitter and Blanc

Day 3 Tiramasu

Day 4 Grand Marnier Souffle

Day 5 Baked Alaska

This was my first 5 day cruise on Carnival and was surprised on what was not being served in the dining room (Entrees and desserts). You should be able to look at the new dessert menus and see the other desserts offered.

I'd take Creme Brulee over Baked Alaska any day!

Off the ECSTASY on Sept 3rd...

NO CREME BRULEE... But I found lots of other things that were yummy!!!

However, on Baked Alaska night, I had the banana split form the children's menu and LOVED every bite of it!!! I just didn't see anything I liked that night on the dessert menu and I'm always remembering the banana split!!!!

:)

Archived