Prepaid Photo Packages????

jezzyebelle

I am trying to find out if I should prepay for a photo package for our upcoming HAL cruise? The prices of the packages seem reasonable, but I want to make sure I am getting a good deal.

Does anyone know if it is cheaper to purchase the packages ahead of time?

Thanks fellow cruisers~

I am trying to find out if I should prepay for a photo package for our upcoming HAL cruise? The prices of the packages seem reasonable, but I want to make sure I am getting a good deal.

Does anyone know if it is cheaper to purchase the packages ahead of time?

Thanks fellow cruisers~

Regardless of the price difference, before boarding or after boarding, waiting to actually see the photos before paying might be considered a wiser decision ;)

Definitely they can amend if you buy some and then want to do the package. Save your slips though to be safe. i wouldn't buy a package in advance. There is a bit of a savings but why not wait to see if you are happy with the pictures. if you don't like them for whatever reason, you don't want to be stuck.

a lot of pictures I have seen are pretty good. but I've seen some bad ones too. So, I'd wait - check them out and then do it if you are happy with the producet ;)

Thanks everyone for your advice. We will be on the Oosterdam for 14 days to Hawaii. We cruised for our 5th and 10th wedding anniversaries and this is for our 15th so I am sure I will get at least one professional photo on a fomal night to keep with the tradition in my scrapbook.

Archived