Upsell Fairy Called!

crusinmama06

I am sharing with my Family Board friends :D I've always been closer with you all anyway. This is the FIRST TIME the fairy has ever called and it had to be with NCL! BLESS YOU! :D

I just got the call to go from an AFT Balcony to a TWO BEDROOM SUITE with suite perks!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

We are leaving on Sunday so you know I will return with a full review of our adventure. I originally turned it down, but then called them back when I looked at the reviews and saw TWO BATHROOMS! :eek: Oh yeah, that's more than worth it!!!!!

Review with pics to come folks!!!!!

Congratulations. You didn't say what it cost but it is considerable upgrade in accomodation.

I don't mind sharing, I am an open book. It was $400 :D Yes, I consider this a HUGE SCORE!

I am frantically searching for pictures and I am being overwhelmed and things like the BATHROOM. :eek::p

Good for you. Did NCL call or send offer through travel agent ?

I am the TA ;) But funny enough they called my host agency and said that they wanted to call "their client" and my host said "Well that's my agent, let's just get her right on the phone!" :D

And you better believe there WILL BE PICTURES!!!!! :D:D:D

Michele, here is a website with some pictures of your cabin (type). the first 17 pictures are of the 2 bdr family suite. Unless they have refurbed in the last 4 years, I hope you like purple...EM

http://web8.506.bces.de/cruise_xxl/thumbnails.php?album=25

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

HOLY MOLY look at THAT TUB! :eek: I am literally bouncing right now I am so darn excited! THANKS Essiesmom!!!! :D:D:D

I am the TA ;) But funny enough they called my host agency and said that they wanted to call "their client" and my host said "Well that's my agent, let's just get her right on the phone!" :D

And you better believe there WILL BE PICTURES!!!!! :D:D:D

That's a cute story...thanks for sharing. Main reason that I asked,

booked Princess Pacific for 15 Nov (Holy Land). We have a couple of AA

mini's. We're 50 days from dock dancing and 5 Owners suites and 6

Penthouse suites still open but they have a load of GTY's and waitlists

(oops forgot to say, as of today 42 cabins balcony and above open).

Wondering if we have best shot at upsell or upgrade ? using a TA.

I have trouble figuring out how Princess will make decisions ? Certainly

enough folks on GTY and waiting list to account for empty cabins but

rather than shifting alot of us up a category, might they just jump

some of them over us ! Very unpleasant notion with full realization we

are getting what we paid for and are completely satisfied ?

Holy Cow, I love the jacuzzi tub by the window. You'd have a hard time getting me out of there:D Have a great time,

My kids loved that the bathtub had its own TV. Also, the shower has a floor to ceiling window so it's just you and the ocean :). My favorite was that the butler will bring anything from any of the restaurants as room service. Our next cruise is in an inside cabin...oh how the mighty have fallen ;)

Best,

Mia

Now, call her back and give her my number. ;)

Can you believe I TRIED! I tried for one of the posters here that's on my roll call because I see its her anniversary and she has been trying to get a penthouse for it. I said "Now that you called me, I don't know this person's reservation number, but I know her name only and its a really special occassion and she LOVES NCL, can you call her?"

And they said "We can't take requests" :(

{sigh} I tried.

Can you believe I TRIED! I tried for one of the posters here that's on my roll call because I see its her anniversary and she has been trying to get a penthouse for it. I said "Now that you called me, I don't know this person's reservation number, but I know her name only and its a really special occassion and she LOVES NCL, can you call her?"

And they said "We can't take requests" :(

{sigh} I tried.

:) thank you! So super happy for you - 2 bathrooms was awesome.

However I am coming over and taking a bath. You don't mind right? LOL!

5 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

Archived