Bon Voyage Cake - MDR Delivery?

4hunters

DW and I are looking forward to our first ever cruise this November and have really learned a lot from this forum -- thank you all. :)

Anyhow, I bought a happy birthday cake for her through bon voyage and selected delivery for the 5th night of our cruise. My question is who do a speak with to ensure it is delivered to her while we dine in the MDR that night. We are doing Your Time Dining if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the responses. I'll let the Maitre 'd or the hostess know the night before. I was going to do the room decoration thing too, but last time I checked BV I didn't see the room decorations listed anymore. I also recall seeing a thread about this a week ago. Did they run out of room decorations?? :eek:

We got a cake for our anniversary last year during dinner and we also had Your Time Dining. No problem at all, except to full after dinner to eat it. We actually took it back to our cabin for later.

Suzy, you sound like you've actually been there, done that. I'm sure it was no problem, but how did you ensure it was 'no problem'. Did you speak to the Maitre'd to make it happen? We actually are having our 20th wedding anniversary on this very same cruise (besides her birthday) so I'm thinking of doing something really special. I just want to know who will get my requests taken care of (with a nice tip included, of course). Remember, we are brand new cruisers. Thanks for the input. :)

Archived