Scrapbooking on the infinity????

TEACH6868

Does anyone whether the Celebrity ships still offer scrapbooking as an activity.They did this in 2009, and also offered a nice cruise scrapbook for sale. I am hoping to purchase a similiar book on my Sourh America cruise in December.

Joanne :)

Does anyone whether the Celebrity ships still offer scrapbooking as an activity.They did this in 2009, and also offered a nice cruise scrapbook for sale. I am hoping to purchase a similiar book on my Sourh America cruise in December.

Joanne :)

Just got off the Infinity Ultimates Alaska cruise. Every day at sea there was a free scrapbooking workshop, which provided very cute pages for this activity. Some were more complicated than others, but they will make very nice pages for our pictures. I did see the albums, but did not notice the price. If you can bribe your husband to go, you'd have extra pages. Buy him a drink and perhaps he could tolerate it!

Watercoloring was also offered, which was very nice. Again, a free watercolor set was provided.

Just got off the Infinity Ultimates Alaska cruise. Every day at sea there was a free scrapbooking workshop, which provided very cute pages for this activity. Some were more complicated than others, but they will make very nice pages for our pictures. I did see the albums, but did not notice the price. If you can bribe your husband to go, you'd have extra pages. Buy him a drink and perhaps he could tolerate it!

Watercoloring was also offered, which was very nice. Again, a free watercolor set was provided.

Thanks for the information. Glad to hear that scrapbooking is still offered as an activity. Good idea concerning husband. That would be a bonus to have extra pages to work with.

Joanne

I am still amazed that they give these kits for free. I guess the company producing them wants to let people know about them. I haven't been on Infinity but all the other Celebrity cruises have the scrapbookng classes. Now what I would like would be a cruise on Celebrity that features some famous crafter like Tim Holtz to do workshops and offer the latest products etc. Are you listening Celebrity?

Archived