Fax # for bed topper

lilfish7

To: Princess Cruises

ATTN: Special Services

Number of Pages: 1

Fax: 661 284 4885

Please request cabin steward place an egg-crate mattress topper and a top sheet on queen arrangement bed.

Passenger:

Booking Number:

Voyage Number:

Ship’s Name:

Date:

Cabin Number:

Thank You

Does anyone know the fax # for me to request a egg crate topper?? I had it at one time and apparently it's disappeared!!

TIA.

But don't be surprised if it isn't there when you check in. Chances are very slim it will be there, so just ask your cabin steward when you see him/her.

Sorry to be so ignorant about this, but what does the "egg crate" topper do for you? I know that a smooth memory foam 2- or 3-inch topper can firm up a sagging mattress, but isn't an egg crate topper for a different purpose (chiropractic?)?

We have requested twin beds for our stateroom, which I guess means they'll just separate the queen into two beds...but why would the mattress(es) benefit from an egg crate topper?

Thanks!

Best, Sona

Princess is known for having hard beds. The toppers help them be a bit softer. I, for one, cannot sleep on a hard bed. It kills my back and hips, so the topper does make a small difference. I was on the Caribbean in July and we had the topper on, but the bed was really comfortable anyway. So, it really is the luck of the draw when it comes to beds. If you want one, all you need to do is ask your steward. If any are available, they will put it on your bed for you.

Archived