Extension cord question

tmyersc

Here we go again ... Carnival's lack of consistent enforcement of policy on these matters (confiscation of items which shouldn't be) frankly pisses me off. I have been harassed one too many times, and it's part of the reason that we branched out more to other lines. The other reasons, you may ask? LOL... ;)

Sure, we will probably sail Carnival again - but right now we have 1 Celebrity and 3 NCL sailings booked. There were times in the past when we had several sailings booked (ALL Carnival). Those days are gone.

BTW - I doubt whatever they conjure up in terms of the "new" past guest program will be any type of motivating factor for me!

To the OP: good luck! Though if everything is in good repair, you shouldn't have any problem. I say shouldn't, but their inconsistency is the wild card. The worst that may happen is that you have to threaten to leave the ship over it (like I had to do)! What a way to start a vacation --- defending your rights...:rolleyes:

Tom

A twelve foot one should do. I carry one with my CPAP machine. I brought one on my last seven cruises without any problems at all. If you need to run it across the floor of your cabin at night. You can cover it with the luggage pad that was on the bed when you first enter your cabin. You can get distilled water from room service so you won’t have to carry any around with you until you get to your cabin. It might be a good idea if you tell Carnival in advance that you will be bringing your CPAP machine on board. Have a fun cruise.

We always have one packed with DHs CPAP.

On our Dream cruise a couple weeks ago, I was pretty impressed.

We dropped our carryon things in our cabin, then went off to the spa, get some lunch, those types of things. When we returned, our cabin steward (who we hadn't met yet) had already brought an extension cord in and placed it next to DHs CPAP. Very nice service!! We made sure we used the one he brought.

Archived