Oasis of the Seas 9/17-9/24 Review

steeners81

Lol the matching outfits are totally not my idea, thats all Cody. I get the phone call a few weeks before vacations " What color dresses are you wearing" and he takes it from there.

So sweet...

Thanks for answering the photo question. One more ? please....so the discs were $299 for all the photos (on the disc)?

Hi! Loving your review so far, thank you for taking the time to do one! We'll be sailing on Dec. 3rd - getting very excited!!! I had a question for you...I read trainmans review as well and noticed on some of his dinner menus there was a section for "celebrate cravings" which had a chops feature and usually something else. Did you notice this on your menu every night? Also, would you by chance have a picture of this from every night?

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi! Loving your review so far, thank you for taking the time to do one! We'll be sailing on Dec. 3rd - getting very excited!!! I had a question for you...I read trainmans review as well and noticed on some of his dinner menus there was a section for "celebrate cravings" which had a chops feature and usually something else. Did you notice this on your menu every night? Also, would you by chance have a picture of this from every night?

Thank you in advance!!!

I have pictures of it from one night. Honestly with the pictures i just went up to the touch screens one day and took a picture of the menu from every day, so I just have whatever was on there for that day.

I have pictures of it from one night. Honestly with the pictures i just went up to the touch screens one day and took a picture of the menu from every day, so I just have whatever was on there for that day.

Oh!!! I got ya... can you post the picture that you have? Also, was the celebrate cravings on the menu every night?

Oh!!! I got ya... can you post the picture that you have? Also, was the celebrate cravings on the menu every night?

I will get I get home I don't have access on my work computer. I knwo there was a small section on the right hand side of the menu every night that had some sort of steak and lobster on it.

Wonderful review and pictures! Did you see all the Small Wonders? I missed so many on Allure that I'm determined to see them all on Oasis.

Looking forward to the rest of your review.

I am loving your review! We sailed on Oasis this past February, and are going with the whole family in March 2012. Can't wait! Keep the pics coming!

Did you happen to meet the cruise director, Richard Spacey? He is absolutely hilarious!

Seadrifters: I'm pretty sure your March sailing on Oasis is 3/24, not 3/25 (as in your countdown). One of us is not going to be on the ship!

What are the small wonders?

I don't have any pictures of them, but placed randomly around Allure are items that look either like binoculars on a stand or a brass telescope, placed upside down. You look in them for a surprise. I'm pretty sure Oasis has them, too.

What are the small wonders?

here are some examples of the small wonders.

You look into things like this

2967323340107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

and see

2840449140107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

or this

2534082980107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

There are also ones that look like binoculars

And there were ones just up on the wall like this one

2963197480107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

Day 6 cozumel

We headed down to the park café for breakfast. I had a breakfast burrito that was delicious and cody had a bagel. They had so many different types of toppings and cream cheese for the bagels. They also had all types of pastries and cereals.

After this we headed off the ship to do a little shopping before our excursion.

Welcome to Cozumel

2344885690107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

The only thing that really caught my eye was these paintings on a feather that a guy was doing. We ended up going back later and buying three of them. As we were sitting waiting for our excursion to start it started raining so we weren’t sure if it was going to go on but it did.

For our excursion in Cozumel we did the amazing cozumel race. I am not going to go into much detail so it doesn’t spoil it for people that want to do the race, but it was a lot of fun. We raced against 5 other teams, 1 other team from the Oasis and 3 from the Carnival Inspirartion. We walked a total of 2.1 mile during it so it wasn’t to strenuous. They was the option to snorkel and we did get to play mini golf.

It ended up at a restaurant where they gave up 2 non alcoholic drinks and some chips and salsa

At the finishing line

2969821570107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

Chips and salsa, it was all homemade and delicious

2909287310107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

We decided to order some chicken quesadillas and they were amazing. Unfortunately I was so hungry I forgot to take pics of them

Then it was time for the awards ceremonies

2530825570107301763S425x425Q85.jpg

Yup that would be gold medals we won. We rock!

After this one of the guys on the other team showed up some card tricks and he was pretty good none of knew how he did.

Finally it was time to leave so we decided to walk back to downtown and walk around a bit. Stopped at Del Sol because I fell like I have to buy something from there every time I go on a cruise ( got some nail polish this time and Cody got the sunglasses). We then took a cab back to the ship (7$)

Once we got back to our pier we stopped to pick up the few things we wanted to get this morning. We got the painted feathers and I got some bracelets with my niece and nephews names on them, it amazes me how fast they make those things. Then it was back onto the ship

Lol the matching outfits are totally not my idea, thats all Cody. I get the phone call a few weeks before vacations " What color dresses are you wearing" and he takes it from there.
This is SO sweet!

Those menus look pretty darn good! I appreciate all the effort, thanks.:)

Ya know, I thought it'd be a good idea to show my hubby all the pics. He loved them; however, now he won't shut up about the cruise.

The one thing I know is that Puss and Boots better be on the ship the first week of December. Have no clue why (he isn't huge on animated charaters of any kind) but he keeps saying, "I want to meet Puss and Boots." :)

Archived