Has Anyone Ever............

IAMCRZIN

One of my organizations decided to have a group cruise on Princess so I went online to look at the itinerary. Registered and looked around. Hadn't booked with the group yet, but got a call from a Princess PVP (or whatever they are called). Told her I was just looking. Got another call a week later but I am booking with my group. Haven't heard from her since I did that.

On the Carnival site, go to ‘My Profile’. If you don’t have an account on Carnival, you will need to create one. Then, in the next window, click on your cruise. On the next page, click on ‘View Details’. Click on ‘View Cruise Documents’. In the next window, check the box next to ‘Print General Information’. In the next window, go to page 2 (Invoice page). The info should be there.

Also, on the ‘My Cruise Details’ page, this is where you will enter all your information for the FunPass.

Mine only shows charges and no credits. I should have the $100 for the FCC and also $100 for stock ownership. I've been "told" that they are on my account but I can't prove it by looking at the invoice.

Joyce

Archived