Taxi cost--Logan to pier

SRQfireman

I can't find any current costs of a taxi from Logan to where RCCL docks....

I read that you can see the airport from the pier, so I'd like to think it's not an arm and a leg.....who's got the latest cost on that???

I read there is other options, but they don't seem as "easy"....something about a train or bus or both sounded cheaper, but that doesn't sound like something I'd want to do....schelepping my luggage all around gods creation :D

Thank you in advance

Taxi from Logan to the pier is about $25. Silver Line bus is $2/pp with a transfer at World Trade Center. The Silver Line SL1 bus stops on the ground level at every terminal - it's the newest "T" line and was designed to provide service between the South Boston waterfront/Logan and South Station. The airport line has luggage storage areas and is similar to a rental car shuttle bus, but super full sized. At World Trade Center you would cross over the tracks to the other side (elevators and escalators available) and take the SL2 bus to Black Falcon. You do have to be able to manage your luggage, but it's not really "schlepping your luggage all around gods creation".

Basically yes - that's not generally a problem in Boston, but who knows. There are two choices from the airport - the Ted Williams Tunnel and the Sumner Tunnel. The Ted Williams comes out in South Boston just a few blocks from the pier. The Sumner is definitely the long way around.

Archived