Tour to Ephesus with teens. Looking for good guide.

We will be in Ephesus from 7AM to 1PM and want to tour Ephesus. We don't have a lot of time. I have already contacted EKOL but I wanted to compare others. We are looking specifically for a tour guide that can keep the interest of kids and teens (our kids are 11-18). Any suggestions?

World Gallery, We had a group tour organized on our roll call . I used Hello Ephesus tours. It included the terrance Houses which are a active archealogical site. We meet the head guy. It was fascinating to see them working on large tables putting together mosaics with hundreds of pieces.

Our tour guide was a young woman Suzan who was very good at answering all our questions about what we were seeing I think your teens will have a good time. Just have them do a little research on Ephesus before you go.

We went early in the morning and were back at the port before noon.

Have a wonderful cruise.

We just came back and did a tour with Ekol tours. We had a young women who spoke very good English. I believe English was the only language she studied for 9 years. She was very open about her personal views about the Muslim religion. She had similar views that young Americans have today about religion. I do not remember her name, but we took the tour on September 9th, and my last name was Wise. She also respected our wish to not see a Carpet Store. Make sure you go to the Terrace houses, and Virgin Mary's house. At Mary's house there is a prayer wall, write one in advance on paper. Have a great time.:)

We will be in Ephesus from 7AM to 1PM and want to tour Ephesus. We don't have a lot of time. I have already contacted EKOL but I wanted to compare others. We are looking specifically for a tour guide that can keep the interest of kids and teens (our kids are 11-18). Any suggestions?

Are you on the Noordam in June? We are and our itinerary says we're in Kusadasi from 7:00-6:30.

I'm just starting to research tours for Ephesus. So far have looked at Kusadasi Tours, Hello Ephesus, and Ekol Travel, all with good reviews here and on Trip Advisor.

Laurie

My kids are much younger (5 when we toured), but Ekol was great about matching us with a tour guide who has a child the same age as my twins - so he knew exactly how to keep them entertained and was wonderful with them. I think if you let Ekol know yhat you're looking for someone good with your age group, they'll take good care of you.

Best,

Mia

We loved our guide with Ekol.....we thought they did a great job! Four of us in our private AC van with a driver.....we no longer say "Cheese" for pictures, now we say "Ali"... he was awesome....

My vote is for Ekol and we are using them again for our return trip in April.

We did a tour with Celsus Travel in September. Our guide was Murat - he was around 26 and such a character. We toured every imaginable site around Kusadasi and he kept us on track, was very knowledgeable, and funny. We were all adults, but I think he would be interesting and fun for any age. The price was also reasonable. You will love Turkey - it was our favorite stop on our cruise.

Sorry, made a mistake. We used Ephesus Tours, not Ekol though I am sure that both are good.

We were very happy with the gude, the vehicle, the tour, and the price. Much better that what the ship offered and we did not have to wait for a bus load of people to get on and off the bus.

Archived