-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Good evening, Bloggin Crazies!! I made it! Left an hour early, but I actually felt better when I left than when I got there. Funny thing, though....nobody wanted to get near me. :(:rolleyes::D

Oh, and I hear we might have something new this evening........

Good evening, Bloggin Crazies!! I made it! Left an hour early, but I actually felt better when I left than when I got there. Funny thing, though....nobody wanted to get near me. :(:rolleyes::D

Hmmmm well, that's one way to keep the twits away;)

Something new YAY!!

Good evening crazies!!! Almost TGIF now WOOOHOO!!:D

Good evening Stitch

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

You may create a new thread in our Floataway Lounge

Don’t forget to subscribe to the new thread to receive notifications (Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread.)

We appreciate your patience over these past few weeks while we worked on the forums. Although we know that change can be uncomfortable, the good news is that we hope to provide a leaner, faster forum. And that’s a good thing.

Another option would be to avail yourselves of our offer of an entire forum which would be located in our Friends of Cruise Critic area

There, you would have an entire discussion forum just for you – where you can create as many new threads about any topic -- cruise or non-cruise - as you’d like. An added benefit is that all posts in your new “home” would contribute toward your post count.

If you would like to open a forum in the Friends of Cruise Critic area, please write to community@cruisecritic.com

Archived