Is it more likely to get better upgrades if you book direct with 'O' ?

canuck.qc

PS Does anyone else think it odd that Google has become both a noun AND a Verb?

Nope, not at all. Google is also an adjective, as in "Google Groups."

Swim, dance, party, and so many other English words serve as nouns, verbs, adjectives. Language is dynamic.

One of the most fascinating and difficult classes I took in my university days was Modern English Grammar, and it has also proven to be one of the most valuable courses I ever took.

Whenever you look at any Cruise Itinerary on the Oceania web site, scroll down to the chart for "Fares and Special offers".

There, you will see every Cabin and Suite Category listed, then the prices, and finally the "availability status", i.e Sold Out, Wait listed or available to book.

Thanks Jim and Stan. I had seen that but I can't tell from the listing there how many of each category are still available for those that say they are available. I'd like to get a sense of how full the ship will be when we sail (just curious) so I think I'll have to see if my TA has this info or do a dummy booking to explore options (which is unforunate....it would be nicer if the cruise line let us get this kind of info easily).

Thanks Jim and Stan. I had seen that but I can't tell from the listing there how many of each category are still available for those that say they are available. I'd like to get a sense of how full the ship will be when we sail (just curious) so I think I'll have to see if my TA has this info or do a dummy booking to explore options (which is unforunate....it would be nicer if the cruise line let us get this kind of info easily).

Easier to pick up the phone and ask than go thru a dummy booking!!

Jancruz1

Hey Jim

Some precedence for that. In the UK I think "Hoover" is used that way.

And here in the US, despite the company's legal attempts to block, Xerox is used both ways.

Maybe each era gets to pick. I wonder what's next? :)

friend - a verb now, as well as a noun

Archived