I'm in drydock!!!!

cruisercathy

They're out through April 2013 so shouldn't be too long. Most likely the ship will continue with the alternating 6 Night Caribbean/ 8 Night Eastern/ 6 night Caribbean/ 8 Night Southern schedule. You can follow the alternating schedules and figure out what dates the ship will be doing which cruises.

6 nights go to Grand Turk and Ocho Rios

8 night Easterns go to St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau

8 night Southerns go to Grand Turk, La Romana (Dom Rep.), Curaco and Aruba

OK....I am in drydock now and I know where I want to go on my next cruise and the ship I want to go on, Carnival Breeze (July 2013). It is just killing that the itinerary's and rates are not out yet.......When do you think this news will come out???????????

I was watching the releases for months this year. In Feb they released dates fleet-wide through April 2013. I wanted May for our 40th anniv, so I kept watching thinking that May would be released soon.

Long story short, I've been told that the next release of cruise dates will be after the first of the year, most likely Feb again. I finally gave up and booked my cruise for March of 2013, turns out that date worked better for our kids and grand kids anyway.

That being said, Carnival is having a big news conference in New York this weekend. Perhaps they will use this as time to announce new itinerary's too?

Would love to book the Breeze. It looks terrific. But the flight from Seattle to Miami for two costs about as much as a good balcony cabin! And the flights couldn't be more inconvenient -- would have to book at least one hotel night, probably two.:(

Archived