Dress Up or Not Nights - How many on each cruise?

DeRon

We are getting on the Gem next week. How many "Dress up or Not" nights are there?

I know, on NCL you can do anything you want. But how many nights do they consider the optional dress up nights? Is it just one?

We are getting on the Gem next week. How many "Dress up or Not" nights are there?

I know, on NCL you can do anything you want. But how many nights do they consider the optional dress up nights? Is it just one?

They are ALL optional dress up...or not...nights. The dress code never ever changes.

We were on the Gem in May. I only remember one night and we usually only bring one "dress up" outfit. It is usually the night they serve lobster in the main dining rooms. Hope this helps.

However, you will see various levels of dress each night, so you would certainly not be out of place "dressing up" on more than one night. Enjoy your cruise.

We were on the Gem in May. I only remember one night and we usually only bring one "dress up" outfit. It is usually the night they serve lobster in the main dining rooms. Hope this helps.

However, you will see various levels of dress each night, so you would certainly not be out of place "dressing up" on more than one night. Enjoy your cruise.

This really helped, thank you!

Both of our sea days were "dress up or not" nights on our 7 day cruise.

Unlike another poster, it was not on the night(s) with the lobster in the MDR. I'm thinking the lobster on our cruise must have been on the first night, as that was the only night I did not look at the MDR menu because we were planning on going to the sail away BBQ.

Archived