Pizza on the Dawn?

nhquilter1

My husband loves his pizza...when we sailed on the Majesty, he could get it just about any time he wanted it...when we sailed on the Jewel, it seemed like it was on the buffet, but that was it. Anyone know where he can get pizza whenever he wants it on the Dawn? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Heads up. The pizza at the buffet is horrible and sometimes in the wrong spots. There are generally 3 or 4 varieties out like cheese, pepperoni, vegetarian, and a specialty. Well, they don't always put them under the right sign. I took a slice of cheese pizza, took a bite and immediately knew something was wrong. SHRIMP in the cheese pizza. I later looked and saw that 3 pizzas over was where the shrimp pizza belonged. I am glad I am not allergic though I am vegetarian and was not a happy cruiser. Just one of the many debacles when it came to my food on the ship.

The pizza in La Cucina is slightly better. And yes, for $5 and a tip you can order pizza 24/7 and have it delivered where ever. I did it once and though it wasn't great pizza, it was much better than the buffet pizza.

I have to say that i agree with veggie. The pizza is really not very good. With all the things that there are that are really good--I would not recommend it--from any location really. It is odd to me because in general their bread, rolls, baking etc. are wonderful--not sure what happens with the pizza. I have to say though I did not have in La Cocina--so maybe it is fine there.

I have to say that i agree with veggie. The pizza is really not very good. With all the things that there are that are really good--I would not recommend it--from any location really. It is odd to me because in general their bread, rolls, baking etc. are wonderful--not sure what happens with the pizza. I have to say though I did not have in La Cocina--so maybe it is fine there.

I think that the pizza you order from room service is great... I will agree with the comments on the buffet pizza. $5 is worth it :)

I think that the pizza you order from room service is great... I will agree with the comments on the buffet pizza. $5 is worth it :)

I'm looking forward to trying the $5 pizza on my next cruise. Agree with those saying the buffet pizza is not very good. One of the very few areas I think Carnival beats NCL.

Not to worry - I did not go hungry!:p

I feel like it may like the coffee--some places it is jsut not so good--and then when you least expect it (room service) you get this marvelous pot of coffee. . .LOL. Things vary from ship to ship, even from venue to venue on the same cruise--and possibly day to day. For example, we had some really bad wings at Blue Lagoon during the Pats game--kinda greasy and no sauce at all. Went back two days later and had the fabulous wings I remembered!! Also, people certainly have different taste.

Archived