Excursions with airport transfer ?

agc291

We are staying an extra night in Miami post cruise but were looking at a Carnival Everglades excursion. It says that it includes airport transfer but what happens if you don't need to go to the airport? Do you take a cab from your excursion location or do you take the ride to the airport and then take a cab to where you need to go?:confused:

i did this from Port Everglades and they dropped us off at FLL. so i'm sure it would be the same with dropping off at MIA. they put us on coaches and put our luggage in the bottom. i'm sure if you asked to leave at the excursion site they'd be willing to put your luggage in last so it's accessible.

they had about 3 coaches going from the ship to the excursion, so they just kept filling up the coaches, and when each was full, they'd take off.

we were at the airport by about 12.30. so, a short excursion. still a lot of fun -- they do the air boat rides and there's also a peacock sanctuary there. got a pic of me even holding a baby 5 foot alligator! :p

anyway, if you end up back at MIA by choice, you can just take public transport or a shuttle to your hotel, or a cab.

Archived