2013 Bookings

Princess123

I've done a quick search without success. Can anyone tell me when 2013 bookings are likely to start? At the moment online they are only showing up until April. I was too slow off the mark for Alaska 2012 so want to be better organised for 2013!

Itineraries may be announced next March but there's no set time or date. Traditionally, Princess released itineraries staring in late April and May, and depending on the region, not until June or July. In other words, only a few itineraries were released at a time and spread out over months. Last year, they announced them all at once in late March or early April.

Itineraries may be announced next March but there's no set time or date. Traditionally, Princess released itineraries staring in late April and May, and depending on the region, not until June or July. In other words, only a few itineraries were released at a time and spread out over months. Last year, they announced them all at once in late March or early April.

Once the fares are published by Princess, when does anyone suggest booking? Right away? Wait, if so, for how long?:eek:

Once the fares are published by Princess, when does anyone suggest booking? Right away? Wait, if so, for how long?:eek:

I tend to jump on them as soon as possible only because we have certain cabins and dining times that are very important to us. The sooner you book, the more likely you'll get what you want if you are picky like I am...

I tend to jump on them as soon as possible only because we have certain cabins and dining times that are very important to us. The sooner you book, the more likely you'll get what you want if you are picky like I am...

If I book early and the price for my stateroom category drops, will my price lower as well?

If I book early and the price for my stateroom category drops, will my price lower as well?

Yes! you have to keep checking and if you discover a lower price for your cabin category you can have the price adjusted as long as final payment has not been made. After final payment you are pretty much stuck (but Ive heard of exceptions on here). You have to be the proactive one, if the price drops your fare will not automatically go down until Princess is contacted either by you if you made the booking or by your TA if they did it.

Archived