Nieuw Amsterdam Nov 20th Formal nights?

Accessor

That's a tough one to call. My first guess would be that the first formal would be your first sea day, the 22nd. The problem then is where could the second go? It won't be your 2nd sea day, since that's the last night before debarkation. It won't be your Cozumel day as that's a late departure. Your early departure from Georgetown C.I. would be likely if it wasn't the day after the sea day. So maybe the second will be your Honduras day, the 24th, and the first would be pushed to HMC day.

Maybe a call to HAL is in order! 800-541-1576 :)

That's a tough one to call. My first guess would be that the first formal would be your first sea day, the 22nd. The problem then is where could the second go? It won't be your 2nd sea day, since that's the last night before debarkation. It won't be your Cozumel day as that's a late departure. Your early departure from Georgetown C.I. would be likely if it wasn't the day after the sea day. So maybe the second will be your Honduras day, the 24th, and the first would be pushed to HMC day.

Maybe a call to HAL is in order! 800-541-1576 :)

I called the number & HAL said it was up the captain...and only guessed it would be both days at sea. but can't imagine this would take place the last night of the cruise.

I called the number & HAL said it was up the captain...and only guessed it would be both days at sea. but can't imagine this would take place the last night of the cruise.

It will never be formal the last evening of the cruise.

I am on that cruise and I was told it was on the HMC day and the evening we leave Roatan.

Accessor - come join our Roll Call for that cruise! :)

Thank you for the answers to my question. These dates make the most logical sense...I will head on over to the Roll call. Look forward to our 1st HAL cruise.

Archived