car rental shuttle/tampa

beachgal58

Some others may, but for sure National offers free shuttle service to the port from TPA and back to TPA if you are renting a car after your cruise; we used them in April and the service was great! :)

• 3 months later...

I believe Dollar and Thrify do as well. While we were waiting for our hotel shuttle, we saw, National, Dollar and Thrify coming thru the pick-up area every few minutes.

Here is a list of the TIA car rental companies and their direct ph# to the counter at the airport. Call them and find out who has the shuttle and then see who will offer the best rate. Call the counter though, not the 1-800 #. The counter will be able to give you more accurate info.

http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/rental_car_services.asp

:):)

Some others may, but for sure National offers free shuttle service to the port from TPA and back to TPA if you are renting a car after your cruise; we used them in April and the service was great! :)

Just in case anyone sees this and wonders if it is still true...I just got off the phone with the National desk at TPA. They do not offer a shuttle to the pier. There is group (i.e. a bus) transportation that can be purchased from the airport, but nothing provided by National.

Just in case anyone sees this and wonders if it is still true...I just got off the phone with the National desk at TPA. They do not offer a shuttle to the pier. There is group (i.e. a bus) transportation that can be purchased from the airport, but nothing provided by National.

That is a change for the worse :( - we used them last April and the service was great.

Archived