Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

We will be taking our first cruise during Thanksgiving week out of New York. This is actually my first post but I have been reading the boards for the last few months. I love all the dresses on here. I like to dress up also. I got this one in the black and white for the night we dress up for pictures. I think I will get use out of it after the winter also.

http://www.hsn.com/products/david-david-meister-twist-front-halter-gown/7172738

That's a great dress! Love it, but then I love black & white together.

We will be taking our first cruise during Thanksgiving week out of New York. This is actually my first post but I have been reading the boards for the last few months. I love all the dresses on here. I like to dress up also. I got this one in the black and white for the night we dress up for pictures. I think I will get use out of it after the winter also.

----------------

love your dress choice !!! and love HSN and their great deals :)

Here is my formal gown. Can't wait for it to arrive!

I also have a gorgeous Calvin Klein LBD a best of eBay finds which will get an airing on the cruise

I like all your dresses but this sequined one is amazing. Be sure to have pictures taken on the ship.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the friendliest forum on it!

Wow! I watch HSN often but have not seen anything like this. Enjoy your cruise and be sure to have pictures taken.

Edited by Scrapnana

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the friendliest forum on it!

Wow! I watch HSN often but have not seen anything like this. Enjoy your cruise and be sure to have pictures taken.

Thank you. I also bought 3 other casual dresses on clearance. They were between 9 and 15 dollars!

Been a couple weeks since I last posted. Always excited to get back on and see what is posted up and once again you ladies have not disappointed! I am so gonna get in trouble because of you all feeding my shop habit! Must control the urge! More weight to lose first!!!

Even though I did not need another gown...well, y'all know me and I bought another gown this evening. I just love the colors and the beading too much not to get it. Plus JS Collections runs long on their gowns, so I don't have to worry about it being too short. Three gowns for two formal nights...I will make it work. :D

drl0107-d1-01_zpsbdcdc884.jpg

drl0107-d1-03_zpsaa534e5c.jpg

Lisa

Even though I did not need another gown...well, y'all know me and I bought another gown this evening. I just love the colors and the beading too much not to get it. Plus JS Collections runs long on their gowns, so I don't have to worry about it being too short. Three gowns for two formal nights...I will make it work. :D

Lisa

----------------------

WOW I love this latest dress that you have bought Lisa !!! Fantastic !!

dave and I leave on our 10th anniversary cruise in less than 2 months and lol I still hae to pare down the amount of dresses that I have hanging on my closet for consideration ... and lol today bought another cruise purse in a beautiful blue !! It was a total impulse buy but I love it :):):)

I've been looking for a dress for my brother's wedding and also my cruise. I found this dress and it's totally me.

http://m.dressbarn.com/mt/www.dressbarn.com/detail/belted-lace-trim-polka-dot-dress/101583802/401

I just ordered it a couple of days ago so I hope I love it as much in person. I think I could have a lot of fun accessorizing it.

Lisa

Love it! The neckline is gorgeous.