Can someone help with a deck plan?

warmwinds

For whatever reason I can't seem to pull up more than the first few (lower) deck plans for the Silhouette...is it EXACTLY the same cabin numbering as the other S-class ships? I just booked 1610 for a future cruise, and I want to make sure it's the cabin I think it is...starboard side, just forward of the suites on the Penthouse deck. Can anyone with a brochure handy confirm this? I keep getting "Page Not Found" when I try on-line.

I'm very excited...I'm an aft junkie but really excited about trying Aqua Class!

For whatever reason I can't seem to pull up more than the first few (lower) deck plans for the Silhouette...is it EXACTLY the same cabin numbering as the other S-class ships? I just booked 1610 for a future cruise, and I want to make sure it's the cabin I think it is...starboard side, just forward of the suites on the Penthouse deck. Can anyone with a brochure handy confirm this? I keep getting "Page Not Found" when I try on-line.

I'm very excited...I'm an aft junkie but really excited about trying Aqua Class!

try this site: travel(dot)travelocity(dot)com

Yes, you are correct as to 1610's location......

Dee

1610 is showing on this one

Celebrity Silhouette deck plans

Just click Penthouse in the Deck Menu on the left

Archived