Weather in November

cardamon

We 4 galfriends are coming to Bermuda 11/14-11/15. I've read the average temp is 59 degrees. One friend is thinking about a "beach day". With this temp- I'm thinking it is too cold for swimming or snorkeling. We are only in port from 11AM Monday to 1PM Tuesday. :o

My question: what would you plan form this temp- or did you plan if you've been there in Nov.? And if SailBadthe Sinner is responding- is this beach weather? We have planned a taxi tour- is that a good idea for the temps and our limited time? Please give me your suggestions! I'm in charge of the planing for all 4 of us!:confused:

I'm not sure where you got the 59 degree average from. You can check the average air and water temperatures by month here:

http://www.bermuda-online.org/climateweather.htm

The average air temperature in November is 71.6, and the average sea temperature is 73.8.

A bit too cool for good beach weather...although personally I would probably find the water temperature to be OK.

Archived