Don't be jealous people!

waiting for a cruise for 100's of days not good!!!!

Not jealous..I wait out cruises at my beach house in Cancun and am diamond plus ~ cruises are beyond incredible once you're diamond plus and have so many great people to share European ports with in the lounge each night...those friends have become what its all about...

Life is short and I hope that everyone out there is not putting their happiness aside and not enjoying the present...

Remember whats important to you ~ what makes you happy ~ and schedule it ~ dont put off happiness !!!

But you know how it is when you book your cruise and there are HUNDREDS of days to wait?

And how excited you are to hit every milestone? 300 days

200 days

100 days (99 days! - Double Digits).

Well today =

:D ~*~ SINGLE DIGIT DANCING ~*~ :D

Feel free to join in if you're cruising NEXT WEEKEND! Or hitting a milestone yourself!

Watch out Oasis, we're coming soon!!

I'm jealous! Have a great cruise though. I'm sure you are beside yourself!

But you know how it is when you book your cruise and there are HUNDREDS of days to wait?

200 days

Well today =

:D ~*~ SINGLE DIGIT DANCING ~*

Congratulations i know that feeling that only a close cruise can bring on.Have a great cruise.

74 days to go til Freedom of the Seas! Booked it almost a year ago -- I love the planning and anticipation... When I get down to single digits, I'll be bouncing off the walls. LOL

Have a wonderful cruise!

200 days

Well today =

Feel free to join in if you're cruising NEXT WEEKEND! Or hitting a milestone yourself!

We leave on the Allure on Sunday and we won this cruise from the Florida Lottery. I booked it last November so I definitely know about the countdown. Finally down to 4 days.

Wow - I am jealous for sure - we just made final payment so that's one of my milestones. The anticipation is all part of the game. I love it almost as much as the cruise - the planning and research - it's all good!

Have a great time and start thinking about your next one as soon as you step on dry land!!!

We booked 565 days ago.....We are now down to 25 days before sailing on the Allure.

I danced when the cruise docs email came and I danced when the luggage tags came in the mail , so you know I can not wait to do the single digit dance.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise.

200 days

Well today =

Not dancing yet, but Im putting my dancing shoes on. We will fly to FLL next Sat and board Allure on 10/16 for an Eastern Cruise... :D

Congrats! You have a lot to be excited about. You are going to LOVE Oasis. Enjoy! :)

Not to bust your bubble, but wouldn't tomorrow be your single digit mark? ;)

I know that you understand digits.....better than I do, but does not the single digit start when the number of days left drops below 10? 10 is a double digit mark......9 being???

If I were sailing tomorrow, and tomorrow arrives.........0 is a digit.

Or, am I missing the whole thing........and she is leaving 10 or more days from now! I know that I'm dumb when it comes to numbers....but that is why I have a full time accountant!:D

Rick

PS......personal thing coming your way within 24 hours.;)

Archived