Don't be jealous people!

We leave for FLL two weeks from today (we are on the 10/22 Oasis sailing)!!!! Seems like it took forever to get from April til now (we had our sons wedding AND our house is going up for sale)...time is flying...can't wait! Enjoy and report back when you return.

3 days until Allure of the Seas

66 days untill Norwegian Star

101 days until Navigator of the Seas

162 Days until Navigator of the Seas

423 Days until Freedom of the Seas

Have fun on the Oasis it's a great ship I was on it when it first came out. The cuise this weekend will be our second time on Allure an dlloking forward to Chicago again.

...but I do the happy dance every day of my life because I wait out cruises sitting on my own tropical beach here in Cancun where I live full time !!!. Its actually the result of a 10 night Royal Caribbean cruise that I took with my parents, at age 15, on the Sun Viking that made me make this lifestyle change..."going back to reality" hurt me even then and I decided I deserved a better life and refused to deal with "reality".

Now I'm happy to be in my late 30's, diamond plus and cruising over 30 days a year.

Life is meant to be enjoyed,dont put anything off, dont neglect yourself and dont forget that sharing is what makes it really fun

Enjoy everybody !!! See you shortly in Barcelona a week before our cruise on the .... the Liberty of the Seas for the 14 night crossing:)

Can I be envious? Is that different?

I quite agree,that is different, and better to use the word "envious" ... I never want anyone to say they are "jealous" of me, that just makes me feel bad as I find it be an ugly word.

I have best friends who are Pinnacle members and have dined with Adam Goldstein and Richard Fein at their homes in Florida, and the reason I love this couple so much is because they are immodest...bragging is such a turn off !!!

But you know how it is when you book your cruise and there are HUNDREDS of days to wait?

And how excited you are to hit every milestone? 300 days

200 days

100 days (99 days! - Double Digits).

Well today =

:D ~*~ SINGLE DIGIT DANCING ~*~ :D

Feel free to join in if you're cruising NEXT WEEKEND! Or hitting a milestone yourself!

Watch out Oasis, we're coming soon!!

Congrats!...I'm 130 somedays away!!!!:(

We leave in a 2 weeks for our 2nd cruise on the Allure. We are Diamond plus cruisers and have been on every RCCL ship from the Brilliance class up. Including the Oasis.They keep getting bigger and better.We have cruised to Alaska including a week in land. Scandanavia,Russia,and Europe.The rest have all been in the caribbean. I'm in a w/c and look at the Oasis and ALLURE as the destination. I might get off for an hour but their really is no need to get off.They are wonderful ships with plenty to do and you never feel crowded. Have a great cruise.

LOL! Not jealous but you do give me hope! I finally gave in and booked Oasis for my family for 2013! As of yesterday, (are you ready for this?) we have a short 683 days to wait :eek:... Looking forward to seeing what all the hoopla is all about and we'll have plenty of time to pay for all that fun coming our way! Enjoy your cruise next weekend :)

LOL not to highjack this thread, but I booked last year for the Oasis 12, and had almost the same days to wait. I'm now down to ........ see below.. lol getting better. It will get here, soon enough.

Am so excited for those of you soon to cruise.

Us on the other hand have to survive the next 10 months of anticipation: Single digits...............hmmmmmmmmmm.

That would be July of 2012 :( so far away.

Oh well, at least it gives us something to look forward to as we shovel snow.

Safe travels to all

Enjoy

Have fun making memories that will last a life time.

Counting the months till our next escape.

:rolleyes:

I'm joining the club!

This time next week I'll be en route to Heathrow ready for a 7.30am (:eek:) flight next Sunday to Rome where I will find the Navigator of the seas.

One more week of work! I'm currently doing all the ironing for the trip while watching Judge Judy!

Days before next cruises:

I was really excited about my next cruise until I looked at the number of days that I have to wait for the following ones. 44 seems like a long wait BUT the 400+ day and 500+ day waits are depressing. I now feel compelled to book something to fill in the time between 271 and 414 !!! :eek:

Woohoo 11 days until we sail but we go to Rome next Saturday morning!

4 days in Rome then 16 on Mariner :-D then 3 in texas afterwards.

I have for almost a year, but have had so much bad stuff going on this year it feel like an age!

POsitive thoughts and the only way is up!

Archived