upper beds

I have read a couple of reviews that commented on the noise that comes from the uppers from people tossing and turning in them. What are other peoples experience with these. I will have 2 teens (17 and 14) sleeping in them but I am now wondering if I will get any sleep.....

Do they toss and turn alot? It's true...they will be sleeping over top of you...so you're bound to hear noises, if they make noises.

Folks tend to sleep pretty well on cruises....maybe the "ocean motion" rocks you into oblivion!

My son always sleeps in the upper bed when we cruise. Occasionally we would hear a couple of squeaks when he would toss and turn. Not enough to keep us from falling asleep and certainly not enough to awaken us. You should be fine.

My 2 kids now age 15 & 13 always sleep on the upper pulman beds, we always get good sleep on the ship, thank you to the cruiselines that the beds are the best and the motions that rocks too. We always are so tired when we cruise, too much fun during the day and not enough time. Never heard a thing at night from the beds above.

Archived