How many CCers?

Deb in Markham

On one US managed ship, we had 130 out of 2000 pax on the RC; the next 2 were British managed ships, and we had around 10 on each, but we tied up with a UK forum to add more.

My next is a quick cruise to Norway from Southampton, on Celebrity in May, and I didn't think many would have signed up, but it's a btob with the Transatlantic, so there are lots of people on already.

Jo.

I feel sorry for the folks who don't find these boards and all the gems of info that are buried within these pages. It's hard to imagine taking a cruise without having all the great info I find here. I guess I have a problem. Hi, my name is Deb and I'm a planaholic! But then planning is half the fun!!

I am not sure that anyone could really come up with an average as often many members of CC do not enroll in the roll call and even less attend the M&G. I have been on some cruises where we have had 90 attend a M&G which would be about 5% of the pax and others where there were only 3 of us, we met in Crooners but we could have all fitted in a Princess shower stall .... now there is a terrible thought.:eek:

That's huge.

I see it's Ruby Princess.

Is this a CC 'group cruise'?

Its a transatlantic with a huge repeater group. I've never been part of such an amazing roll call. I think I'm going to be spoiled after this one. The best part of this roll call is the amount of information from those repeating cruisers. I can't wait to meet them. :):):)

I think the highest % that I have been with was a group of CCrs numbered. around 110 out of 2200 passengers. So we did not even get to the 1%mark:o.

I'm pretty sure (positive actually);) that 110 out of 2200 is 5%, which is not too bad at all.:)

beachchick

Archived