Unsold Room after final payment

yitao

You can google & find some names. Then just do a pretend booking & when you click on a catagory, they will actually list the cabin numbers that are left.

They usually will show them in groups of 5 or 10. So if I look up an outside cabin catagory & 3 cabin numbers show up, I can assume that is fairly accurate. If they list exactly 5 or 10 numbers, there are probably more.

There are sites that that will show the exact % (not cabin numbers) of each catagory left. There are 2 UK sites that do this that people periodically mention on this site but they are removed fairly quickly because you are not suppose to mention agencys by name here.

I once posted it & recieved a 'repremand' from the site administrator so there is no way I will do that again.

CruiseCritic is to valuable a site for me to jepordize my access.

No cruise lines will show ALL that is available- the most you will see is 9 cabins in any category--changing the number of passengers will show you more.

If you see less then 5 cabins that sailing is almsot sold out

No cruise lines will show ALL that is available- the most you will see is 9 cabins in any category--changing the number of passengers will show you more.

If you see less then 5 cabins that sailing is almsot sold out

I just looked at a random Explorer sailing this summer, on a TA website, and I saw 45 D2s available. Not sure where you are looking.

I just did this today. I have a cruise booked on Allure and final payment is due this weekend. I called up and talked to someone to find out what cabins are available in the same category I have (D8). I was able to move from Deck 6 to Deck 8 (where I want to be).

The guy on the phone was helpful and told me every cabin on 8 that was open!

Archived