So with Funship 2.0 ... I may have to update my drink budget

We're on the Liberty in April. We're not big drinkers by any means. Figured a few DOD for me and a few beers for DH and we'd be good. With all the new stuff, I'm thinking I may need more libations to wash down the nachos and burgers, I'm having poolside. I'm sure Carnival was thinking the same thing :)

We only usually have a few DOD too... but going through the menus and knowing we'll probably hang out in the EA sports bar a bit, and there are some drinks I want to try at the Red Frog AND Blue Iguana... and thinking the husband should try that 101 oz of beer.... I was thinking the same!!! Time go get a few more drink coupons to help assist in lowering the sign and sail....

Very smooth Carnival, Very smooth! They knew what they were doing...

We only usually have a few DOD too... but going through the menus and knowing we'll probably hang out in the EA sports bar a bit, and there are some drinks I want to try at the Red Frog AND Blue Iguana... and thinking the husband should try that 101 oz of beer.... I was thinking the same!!! Time go get a few more drink coupons to help assist in lowering the sign and sail....

Very smooth Carnival, Very smooth! They knew what they were doing...

whats this 101 oz of beer??? you have my attention lol. which bar is selling these?

whats this 101 oz of beer??? you have my attention lol. which bar is selling these?

It is the cylinder type of beer dispensers that sit on your table and you refill your glass from the spigot at the bottom of the cylinder. They are available at the Red Frog Pubs and all of the various draft beers are available in the 101 oz version.

Archived