Upgrades, and how often?

buddy 27

Hi,

We are flying to the caribbean to join the Azura on the 3rd March 2012. We are on JG grade in cabin C239. Is this a good cabin to remain in if we are offered an upgrade? We wanted a cabin near the front of the ship not mid or back because of engine noise. First time with P&O so still trying to get me head around which cabins are the best.

Any advice would greatly appreciated.

Jenny

Hi,

We are flying to the caribbean to join the Azura on the 3rd March 2012. We are on JG grade in cabin C239. Is this a good cabin to remain in if we are offered an upgrade? We wanted a cabin near the front of the ship not mid or back because of engine noise. First time with P&O so still trying to get me head around which cabins are the best.

Jenny

That's a great cabin Jenny. :) C deck balconies are twice the size of regular balconies; cabins above and below you so no public area noise.

If I had that cabin I would make sure I marked my booking no upgrade. If you don't you can be upgraded to a less desirable cabin eg, more midship (considered an upgrade for location) on another deck. We didn't mark ours as no upgrade and we were upgraded to a cabin we didn't want. Had a difficult week trying to get our original cabin back.

Hi,

Jenny

Jenny we said in C501 mid ship on the Azura (JB cabin) we heard no noise from the engines at all. In fact no noise from anyone or anything. It was very central to everything.

Archived