First timers 6-26 to 6-29 on Wonder

PARROTHEAD108

Howdy,

We have done 5 cruises with disney. your daughter will love "The Stack".

It's a place where teenagers only can go. They have music, dancing, games, movies, and a cafe style place they can get beverages. They do charge extra for the beverages. They also have separate excursions for teens only on castaway cay if she is interested. The kids are well supervised and it will give you some quiet time if you'd like.

They also have current movies the two of you can do together. All the shows at night are great and the teens with us loved them. There are too many things to choose from, read the navigator they delivery each evening and you can plan the next day ahead of time, that helps. You can plan time together and time apart.

They have always had a time for singles to meet and chat that you may enjoy. People of all ages. usually they do a lunch together to make friends.

What ever you do you'll both have a fantastic time. Be adventurous and try everything you can. we still havnt done it all.

Have a magical cruise,

mom x4,grandma x4

I suppose there are exceptions to anything but I'd say don't sweat it. My kids were 10 and 6 the first time and 15 and 11 the last time. My 16 year old wants to know why we haven't booked this year's yet.

Don't be surprised if you feel like you are on vacation alone. Your child will probably enjoy more freedom than they even have at home.

Most of our trips have been family but I have done just me and kids 3 times. Was much better than chasing them around WDW as we'd done previously.

Archived