Questions about Carnival Paradise

IrishLassie

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about the Paradise? Food, shows, cabins etc. We have not been on a Carnival ship for quite some time, but are considering doing the 4 day out of Tampa next spring with our adult kids. It was either that ship or RCL Jewel of the Seas, which is almost twice the money as the Paradise. :eek:

Thanks for any info. :)

But that is a West Coast opinion.. As you can see from my cruise history I have been on the Paradise many times. The food, sevice and cabin have always been great. I have had 1a's, Interior and Ocean view cabins on the the Paradise and they were all just fine. Last time I was on her was March and O was sad as I new it would most likely be my last..

Enjoy her, We did!

RCI ship is bigger and better, but the Paradise is a great value for the money. As you can see, I have sailed on the Paradise 7 times. It's a great value for a quick getaway, especially during the off-seasons.

I LOVE the Mongolian BBQ and deli. Be sure to get the BBQ early in the cruise before everyone else discovers it. I also really like the Serenity Deck (adults only). What a great way to relax! It's just a quick trip upstairs to grab a bite and then go back down. THere are two adults-only hot tubs there...and keeping the kids away is enforced. I feel like I am on my own private yacht watching the wake as I lounge in my padded chair. Ahh.

The production shows are pretty good too. Be sure to hit the Comedy Club. Get there early to get seats. It is so much fun!

Archived