Have a question about cabin

mandms40

We booked a 4J cabin months ago, picked out the room(this is ES rate). I went to manage my cruises on Carnival.com and went to print out my tags, and it says TBA, does this mean I might be getting a upgrade? Sure would be nice. Thanks for everything!

Mine was like that as well for quite a while. Go to My Cruise Manager and click on your booking number. Your cabin should be listed on the page that pops up.

:)

LOL I thought I was losing my mind. My DOCs say TBA and the details page has my cabin number.

Although our cruise is over 300 days out and we are with a group cruise I thought that was why.

It's nice to know that for ONCE I am not losing my mind:p

If you are booked with a group.....it will show TBA until about 30 days before your sailing.

But, Can someone explain why? I have a group going in January and ours shows the same thing. Just because it's a group we are TBA. Doesn't make since. However, to question the insanity of some of the things that are done will just drive you crazy. Especially when people in my group are constantly calling me asking why.

But, Can someone explain why? I have a group going in January and ours shows the same thing. Just because it's a group we are TBA. Doesn't make since. However, to question the insanity of some of the things that are done will just drive you crazy. Especially when people in my group are constantly calling me asking why.

I'm not sure why they do it....just know that they do. lol I think it has something to do with waiting until everyone in the group has paid. The cabin numbers always show up after the final payment date.

Archived