Halloween Activities on Cruise Ending 10/30?

texas greeneyes

Im sorry that you are disappointed but if you wanted Halloween stuff why didnt you book on Halloween.?

The holidays are celebrated on the holiday-- be in christmas, thanksgiving, new years.

Im sorry that you are disappointed but if you wanted Halloween stuff why didnt you book on Halloween.?

The holidays are celebrated on the holiday-- be in christmas, thanksgiving, new years.

Serene,

We are celebrating a birthday on the cruise, were not wanting Halloween stuff per se when we booked, just wondered if we should have the kids bring their costumes due to the close proximity to the holiday.

Not an activity I know, but I will add that on the one Thanksgiving cruise I was on, Christmas decorations were up throughout the ship and made for lovely photo backdrops. A nice bonus! :)

Serene,

We are celebrating a birthday on the cruise, were not wanting Halloween stuff per se when we booked, just wondered if we should have the kids bring their costumes due to the close proximity to the holiday.

Not an activity I know, but I will add that on the one Thanksgiving cruise I was on, Christmas decorations were up throughout the ship and made for lovely photo backdrops. A nice bonus! :)

although decorated did they celebrate the holiday?

(nothing like Disney who starts celebrating Halloween the week after labor day eh

Archived