Update on Star and Sapphire

CAcruzfunatic

2012-2013 Cruise Atlas shows the Crown Grill along the windows in about half of what is now the Savoy DR. This was confirmed by staff in the Savoy DR on our recent cruise.

That's great. I loved the Crown Grill on the Crown Princess so happy to see it's coming to the Sapphire. I have to say, with all the upcoming changes to the Sapphire it will be the perfect ship in my opinion!:)

That's great. I loved the Crown Grill on the Crown Princess so happy to see it's coming to the Sapphire. I have to say, with all the upcoming changes to the Sapphire it will be the perfect ship in my opinion!:)

I agree with you. I love the Sapphire and have 2 cruises booked. They're only making it better.

curious where Alfredos will go on the star. Vines, IC, and the "library themed internet room" take up most of the plaza deck. it did say that a new art gallery would be part of the drydock, so now im wondering if alredo's will be put in that nook as it's prime real estate and adjacent to the IC kitchen.

curious where Alfredos will go on the star. Vines, IC, and the "library themed internet room" take up most of the plaza deck. it did say that a new art gallery would be part of the drydock, so now im wondering if alredo's will be put in that nook as it's prime real estate and adjacent to the IC kitchen.
Alfredo's on the Grand and the Sapphire is going where the Vines Bar is on the Star and Vines (without an actual bar) is where the Vines shop is on the Star. I'm thinking that they might redo the Vines Bar/Vines Shop to be the same configuration as the other two ships.

Archived