blu menu?

adbnva

As an addendum to my earlier post, on one of our Equinox cruises I mentioned to the waiter that I loved Key Lime Pie, whereupon I received the aforesaid as an additional desert for six nights. Another time, I mentioned that I loved lemon meringue pie; and, the result was the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Were the menu items offered in the links above the daily items? I had read somewhere on here that there were also items that were offered in Blu every night. Am I right? Hoping that my daughter might be able to get a beef/steak offering on a bunch of nights.

Were the menu items offered in the links above the daily items? I had read somewhere on here that there were also items that were offered in Blu every night. Am I right? Hoping that my daughter might be able to get a beef/steak offering on a bunch of nights.

I saw in another link to Blu menu's that similar to MDR, the Blu also has three constant always available steak, salmon, and chicken dishes.

I was just wondering as it seems that the waiters in Blu are sent down to the MDR kitchen then it would seem that I could ask my waiter to go to the Blu kitchen.:)

I like the way you think. With that logic you could also ask your waiter to go over to Murano and get you a nice entree. :) We think not.

Hank

Archived