Pacific Sun Cruise N518 Paradise Daydream

suuz

Thanks everyone:), we WILL have a great time.

Suuz,

Have you received your refund cheque, tickets or any of your flight details yet?

I'm still waiting..

1 week to go:D

Kazza

Thanks everyone we will have a great time as well.

Kazza we recieved our flight details yesterday we are flying back on the 24th direct to melbourne, our travel agent has recieved our refund so we should get it soon I think. The kids are now looking forward to New Zealand I showed them the places we are going to and they think it's great. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold there, The one thing I am a bit worried about is excess baggage from New Zealand hopefully won't be to much. Better go I have a lot to get done and not that much time to di it in time seems to be flying by.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

regards

suuz

We also received our flight details yesterday (after they changed it a few times yesterday). Tickets were still not in yet. Hopefully today or tommorrow as Monday is a public holiday. The travel agent has used our refund money to book our extra flights and accomodation and will give a cheque for the remaining.

Its a bonus that you are flying direct to Melbourne (now you dont have to pay for the return flight that you would have before)

Im also worried about excess luggage charge. Have packed everyones bag except mine. You think you have plenty of time AND THEN the day flies past and you start to panic.

Glad to hear that your kids are excited about staying in NZ. Are your parents staying in NZ with you or have they decided to fly home? (thats if they didnt cancel)

See you soon

Regards

Kazza

what a bummer huh............

Im cruising with my gf, a mate and his gf....... the whole cruise was for the girls..... way to go P&O

although im happy with the refund.... and the $300 onboard offered to us all..

but what can ya do..... gotta make the most of it! :) organised for our flight to be delayed 5 days... spending some time in Auckland now... =)

cheers.. seeyas on Tuesday :P

Hi whoey

Have been feeling really let down:( and unable to get into the swing of packing and organising since they told us the changes on Monday, BUT I started to get back on track and excited again today.

I know we will have a great time on board:)

I wonder how full the ship is going to be now? Suuz you might get an upgrade now:)

Regards

Kazza

I believe it will be still crowded.. although my travel agent told me she had 26cancellations.... roughly about 4 hours after i heard about the changes... so surely there will be alot more following.................. :P might just be us folks going on ? :)

Mike, is this your first time cruising?

I have been told that when a cruise is not full, P&O call people on a shortlist that are able to cruise at the last minute. Im sure P&O would have been straight on the phone calling all the shortlist people with a special offer.

For those of you that dont know. P&O said our new tickets and flight details would be at the travel agents "no later than Friday". Now we have been given a photocopy of our tickets and have been told that we have to collect them at the wharf along with 1800 other people.

Nearly all packed.. Very excited..:D

Kazza

Just thought I would check in I am not sure I will get a chance again before we leave. Kazza as far as I know we are not being refunded any of our return airfare I sent an email off to P&O but have had no word back from them. Mike085 great to hear from someone else going on the cruise are you going to watch the great outdoors tomorrow night. My kids are so excited about the trip and being able to see the ship before we go they think is wonderful. We have now got to counting down sleeps they can't wait. Just a few more things to pack now I think I have packed to much but not sure what we will need going from warm to cool

regards

suuz

Yes i am her again.

I know when i posted last i said i probably wouldnt be on here for a while...what a joke. I think i am addicted to these boards.

I will be watching tonight, so kaaza and suuz and of course mike and their families have a relaxing time after the pressure of the last few weeks you so deserve it.

I read that suuz and kazza have kids the same age, so that will great.

have a fun time in NZ and Qld as well.look forward to your trip reviews, especially anything related to older kids (mine are boy 15 quiet and girl 12 11/12 sporty)

cheers karon

just looked closer at your trip countdown.....1 day 7hours now is that going to fly or drag.

wish mine said that...wish i had a countdown....think mine is about 110 days. still i can share in your excitment cant i guys!!!!

off to organise breakfast for my family now....

Archived