What time do the restaurants open in the morning?

sunchaser1008

DH & I are early morning people (i.e., I'm up every day @4:30-5:00 am, must be my built in time clock from all those years of working, lol) and I NEED my java in the morning. As there will be no coffee makers in the cabins (we are in a B4 balcony) does anyone know what time everything opens on the ship (Riveria)? :confused:

There is coffee near the waves restaurant and in Horizons, I believe at 6 am. Others may correct me but you can always get coffee anytime. I, too am a early riser and never had a problem grabbing a cup before working out at the gym.

If you're in concierge or a suite, you will also have access to the lounges which both have a coffee/espresso machine operating 24/7. And there is lovely Baristas! It's worth the wait and a joy very early in the morning (I believe it opens at 6 A.M. too, but can't remember for sure) because of the view, the intimacy and the conversations which spring up because of its layout.

Barristas opens at 6:30 am but other than that the self serve station in the Terrace or room service is available 24/7

The self service nook in Horizons is also open 24/7

112207.jpg Seen in the back left corner of this photo, you'll find coffee, tea soda and juice there all day long, along with nibbles that change as the day progresses (muffins in the morning, pastries at tea time, crackers in the evening).

The self service nook in Horizons is also open 24/7

Seen in the back left corner of this photo, you'll find coffee, tea soda and juice there all day long, along with nibbles that change as the day progresses (muffins in the morning, pastries at tea time, crackers in the evening).

It was not open midday when we were onboard

The machine was empty in the evening we ended up going to the Terrace self serve for a late evening coffee

Maybe it has changed since March

lyn

Archived