Photo Album from Silhouette Holy Land Cruise

Gonzo70

I finally completed my photo album of my recent Silhouette Holy Land Cruise. Here is a link that takes you to the photos (they are on Photobucket, but you do not need to be a Photobucket member to view them): http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr333/buffy88nw/Cruise%20Vacation%20Photos/

A few days ago I wrote a review on a separate thread with some of these pictures, but this album has a good deal more photos.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Here is a link to my review if anyone missed it and is interested: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1498912

I checked out your entire album. Really nice and is helping us to rev up waiting for the 12/12/11 sailing out of Bayonne.

We are not drinkers hardly at all but I might wander over to the molecular bar when I know an event is going on to look at the fancy stuff the bartenders are whipping up.

Are you ready for the Chi-town winter??

Are you ready for the Chi-town winter??

Already cooling of here in Chicago; might have to break out the electric blanket tomorrow night! At least my first couple days back in town were nice though. Chicago winters are about the one thing I dislike about Chicago. Fortunately I have my February Caribbean cruise to look forward too.

welcome back to Chicago.....definitely turned to fall here.

Just had a chance to read your review. thanks for photographing the beer list in Michaels.DH, brewer and beer snob extraordinaire, was pretty happy with it. what a great deal with the Premium package. sure hope this will the case on Summit next year.

We are looking forward to trying Qsine and Molecular Bar on our upcoming Eclipse cruise.

So glad you guys had a great time and thanks for sharing!

Hi Erick, for some reason I cannot see any photos from page 7 on:(

Any suggestions on what I can do to get these visible?:confused:

I can see pages 1-6...once you started posting from Israel each box

has an X up in the left corner...no photo either. I would love to

see all of them.

Hi Erick: Nice photos. Do you know Michal's last name?

I am not sure of her last name, but she goes by the nickname "Micky" - if you request Micky when reserving with Guided Tours Israel they will know who you are speaking about.

Hi Erick, for some reason I cannot see same problem. I clicked any photos from page 7 on:(

Any suggestions on what I can do to get these visible?:confused:

I can see pages 1-6...once you started posting from Israel each box

has an X up in the left corner...no photo either. I would love to

see all of them.

Lois

I had the same problem. I clicked on SLIDESHOW and it took me through all pictures.

Lois

I had the same problem. I clicked on SLIDESHOW and it took me through all pictures.

Thank you again! I was able to see all of them through the

slideshow:)!

Erick, your photos are FABULOUS:D

Archived