Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

I would be interested in seeing E category Lido deck (L101, L102, L103, L104) on the Caribbean Princess. These cabins are at the very front of the shp.

I would like to see C101 thru105 on Sapphire or Diamond.

~Doris~

can pictures from Carnival ships be included even though it's a Princess thread??? I find this topic very interesting and I'll add it needs to be a "sticky".

I don't even know if Carnival has opstructed view cabins but even if they do I think I have enough going on with just the Princess ships.

Thanks for all of you that are voting, I hope it helps to change the mind of the CC administrator and moderators.

Theo

Hi.

Does anyone have a picture of the obstruction for cabin E222 on The Grand?

Thanks

:D:D

Go to Theo's post and click his google page and there you will find the picture!! Go to the ship and click the cabin number. Not a bad cabin there is some light.

His post is Renmar!

Carol

Edited by Carol P.

Go to Theo's post and click his google page and there you will find the picture!! Go to the ship and click the cabin number. Not a bad cabin there is some light.

His post is Renmar!

Carol

Thanks Carol.

That cabin will do for me. I booked guaranteed G grade and was upgraded slightly to F grade.

I just need a little light to wake up in the morning!:)

Thanks Carol.

That cabin will do for me. I booked guaranteed G grade and was upgraded slightly to F grade.

I just need a little light to wake up in the morning!:)

Looking again at E222 I noticed that the picture was not accurate. I changed to the right picture, the difference is minimal and you should have some view.

Remember also that this cabin is above the theater altough not above the stage.

Theo

My Princess PVP sent me a picture of Cabin E 506 on Royal ...OY BIG thingamajig smack in the middle of the balcony ..LIKE a big WIDE pole ..So how many times will I bang into the thing or stub my toe or walk into it ..This thing is HUGE BUMMER

If I knew how I would show you I got it on an email

HELP I NEED AN UPGRADE FAIRY !!!!!

My Princess PVP sent me a picture of Cabin E 506 on Royal ...OY BIG thingamajig smack in the middle of the balcony ..LIKE a big WIDE pole ..So how many times will I bang into the thing or stub my toe or walk into it ..This thing is HUGE BUMMER

If I knew how I would show you I got it on an email

HELP I NEED AN UPGRADE FAIRY !!!!!

First I thought you are pulling an April fool joke but apparently not. I think I have to check out the deck plans for the Royal Princess. I had no idea that there are obstructed view balconies.

Can you email that picture to me so I can see if it is usable for my website.

Email is theog99@telus.net

Thanks, Theo

Theo, thanks for the pix of room E300 on Sapphire Princess. We have the opportunity to book it....it's a large handicapped room. Looks pretty decent. I appreciate your hard work putting this together :)

My pleasure. Have a nice cruise.

Theo

Can anybody confirm that the Ventura & the Azura from P&O are identical to the Emerald/Crown/Ruby Princess?

If that's the case I can get some more pictures, this time of obstructed balcony cabins (yes, apparently those exist) and post them on my website.

Theo

Theo, have you heard from the Moderator regarding this thread and making it a sticky?

Moderator, can you let us know the requirements so that other posters can use the fantastic resources that Theo has put together in this thread?

Interesting how some threads become stickies and others can't fulfil those mysterious requirements.:rolleyes: