howe many monts before sailing can we book excursions

inimini

We are sailing in a month and we started booking our excursions on the 29th of June, but I believe only one port was available. We were able to finish booking all of our excursions around the first part of August or very end of July. I'm sure they've added more still, but I'm a bit "Type A" with getting things done so I booked as soon as the excursions I wanted became available.

Do you have to pay for the excursions right away or can you book them and wait until you are on the cruise to pay? I know what we would like to do but don't have all the money RIGHT NOW to book them. Still have a few months to save up :)

When we booked on line they took our credit card number and we already paid it off.

Its nice when you sail that you have more money for other things knowing your excursions are paid for.

Safe travels.

Thanks for the quick reply. I would be using my debit card to pay, so I will just keep saving away and pay as soon as I can. :D

Archived