Silver Wind - Medallion Suite 741

GlobalCurious

Anyone ever cruised in Medallion Suite #741 on the Silver Wind? I am looking for a larger suite and all are sold out on my sailing except for Medallion Suite #741 which is large (667 Sq Ft), but does NOT have a Balcony. Was in Silver Suite on the Whisper and loved it. Trying to decide if I should try it, or just book a Veranda Suite (295 sq ft). All pics on SS website show Medallion Suites with Veranda.

Anyone ever cruised in Medallion Suite #741 on the Silver Wind? I am looking for a larger suite and all are sold out on my sailing except for Medallion Suite #741 which is large (667 Sq Ft), but does NOT have a Balcony. Was in Silver Suite on the Whisper and loved it. Trying to decide if I should try it, or just book a Veranda Suite (295 sq ft). All pics on SS website show Medallion Suites with Veranda.

To me a lot of the decision will depend on the itinerary -- North Cape -- no -- Caribbean -- possible. Where ya goin'?.......

GlobalCurious, I have seen both suites but have not stayed in either. 741 is very nice even tho' it is configured differently. I could easily be comfortable there if I had to! My spouse says I am a veranda snob!

I prefer the term "Verandanista"!

We went with 804 for our Barcelona to Istanbul cruise. We did consider 741 as it's going to be late winter/early spring for our cruise and gave serious thought about the extra space. Turns out friends booked the same cruise and wanted to be close so they booked 802 next to us so it all worked out. Still in the back of my mind is the potentially limited use of our verandah due to weather and not a lot of sea days.

Archived