Norwegian Sky - Oct. 28, 2011

KJE Atlanta

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Sky this am...

Had a great time....

FOD was pretty well attended the first night...not so much after that....A lot of us moved up to the Plantation Bar after that, because if you look VERY carefully, you MIGHT see a small sign advertising Two for One Martinis up there...

It was a really nice spot to have cocktails.....

Enjoy!

Didn't do any excursions, since we've been to the Bahamas so many times...Did enjoy one of the Port Specials in the Spa, tho....

We had a fantastic time too. Party Boat for the weekend. And Halloween costumes aplenty. Best attended and energetic White Hot Party we've been to. Ship N Males was a blast as well. Lots of FOD on board dancing the nights away. We enjoyed so much that we already booked the pre-Halloween weekend on the Sky again for next year (10/26/12 to 10/29/12, 3 day Bahamas). You guys should consider it!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.....I was wondering how the spa area was on the NCL Sky.

Did they have separate sauna/steam areas for men or were they coed?

Was it a nice area? I'm wondering if it is similar to the Jewel class ships which have an awesome relaxation area. Next winter, the Sky will be doing longer cruises from MIA and I'm looking into one of those. Thanks!:)

Hey guys.....I was wondering how the spa area was on the NCL Sky.

Did they have separate sauna/steam areas for men or were they coed?

Was it a nice area? I'm wondering if it is similar to the Jewel class ships which have an awesome relaxation area. Next winter, the Sky will be doing longer cruises from MIA and I'm looking into one of those. Thanks!:)

There was no thermal spa area on the Sky like they have on other ships (i.e., Jewel class and Epic). The Sky did have massage and treatment rooms and I believe there was a steam room and sauna somewhere that everyone could use. We did not use them. We were on the 3-day weekend trip and there was very little down time (I needed a spa day when we got back!).

Archived