P&O website

Gymbod

Hi Gymbod and Brayman, I live in California and have been trying for days to get on the UK P&O web site and keep getting redirected to Vacations to Go!

I need to get to the actual P&O web site to try to find out my loyalty number since all of my records were destroyed in a fire recently. I am trying to get credit for three world cruises I took on P&O which are not on my Princess Captain's Circle records!:mad: Princess does not seem very enthusiastic about helping me since getting all those days would put me into Elite status for my next Princess cruise in February.

Are you in the US? If not, where are you? (Sorry I forgot to look.) Could you please give me the web site address you are using? Thank you so much. Gwen

OOPs! I see you are both in the UK. It still might be helpful to me if you could give me whatever links you have to P&O. I would also be very grateful if you have a telephone number that goes directly to their loyalty program. I am determined to see this through.

I sailed my first cruise on the old Oronsay San Francisco to Southampton in 1973, met my Scottish husband on Canberra 1980, sailed Canberra's last World Cruise in 1978, Oriana's World Cruises in 1979 and 2002. Sailed a "boomerang" San Francisco/Sydney and back on Oriana and Aurora in 2001. So P&O is dear to my heart for many reasons. Besides, I earned that Elite Status on Princess!

Thanks for listening and for your help. Gwen:)

The site seems all right at the moment.

Gwen, here are the phone numbers for P & O.

P & O Cruises ..... 0845 3555 333

Portunas Club .... 0845 3585 500

If you are calling from the US, I believe the numbers are proceeded by 44 and miss out the 0 at the start of the number. I've always found the Porunas ladies most helpful. Good luck.

Jimmy

Hi All, Thanks for the info. I can now get to the P&O web site, but not through Google. I will call the numbers you gave me, Jimmy/Haggis. (Hmmm. Are you Scottish?) Thanks so much. Happy cruisig All. Gwen:)

Archived