Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach Lodging

AZqueen

We're sailing Feb. 12 on Freedom of The Seas and will be going into Port Canaveral three days in advance. Any suggestions for lodging, transportation, etc.either in Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach. We will not be renting a car.

We're sailing Feb. 12 on Freedom of The Seas and will be going into Port Canaveral three days in advance. Any suggestions for lodging, transportation, etc.either in Port Canaveral or Cocoa Beach. We will not be renting a car.

I'm sure you can get some kind of shuttle service out to the Cape, but it's going to be a lot more expensive than renting a car.

I always stay and the Best Western Cocoa Beach. If you don't have a car there are several restaurants, a grocery, Ron Jon's and stuff like that within walking distance.

I guess you would have to cab it to the pier.

It really is such an easy drive out there and back that I always get a Budget rental and then they transport me to and from the pier.

I'll be using Cocoa Beach Shuttle tomorrow to go from MCO to the Best Western Oceanside Resort at Cocoa Beach. The cost for four of us to go to the hotel Sunday and then from the Freedom of the Seas back to the hotel after our cruise is a total of $150, plus a tip.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle will also pick you up at the hotel and take you to the ship, at a cost of $6 per person. It had been $4 but they had a recent price increase....

Archived