Best Wishes to Cecilia

sassycassie

Hey Cecilia:

Just noticed that your countdown clock is for your WEDDING!!! Best wishes to you, and congratulations to the groom.

Are you going on a cruise for your wedding (and/or your Honeymoon)? If so, would you be going on NCL? They should at least upgrade you to the "Romance" suite no matter what catagory you reserved, don't you agree?

In any event, have a very wonderful married life! Again, BEST WISHES!!!

Sassycassie

Hear, hear! icon_biggrin.gif

Cecilia, thank you for being a great Host! I have enjoyed your contribution to this board and your efforts to make it an enjoyable place to talk "CRUISING" icon_smile.gif.

I also wish you a future of smooth sailing and romantic seas.

Julie

What a lucky groom! Let us know all about the wedding, the honeymoon and whatever else you want to tell us. You are great!

NMNIta

Commodore 1984, Costa 1985, RCL 1987, Chandris 1989, NCL 1989, Commodore, 1991, NCL 1997, Carnival 1997, Carnival 1998,NCL 1998, NCL 1999, RCL 2000, RCL 2000, NCL 2002,NCL 2003, Celebrity 2003, NCL 2004

Cecilia

All my best wishes for a wonderful life together.

Thank you for all your work on these boards.

Jeanne

Regal Empress

NCL Crown 6/98

Premier Rembrant 6/00

Carnival Sensation 2/02

NCL Dawn 6/03

till we sail on the Dawn 5/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Aren't you guys the sweetest! Thank you. I'm pretty excited about this myself. I've had a whirlwind courtship with a phenominal man and we're getting married on October 2, 2004. Unfortunately, we aren't getting married or honeymooning on a cruise. But that's a great idea! Instead we're getting married in Las Vegas with all our friends and family and we're postponing our honeymoon until December 26 when we're going to Paris for New Year's! Thank you again for the good wishes. I've waited 33 years for this man and I can't wait for our lives to start together.

Cecilia

I can be contacted at *****@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My Wedding!

Cecilia: You mean we're not invited?? A wedding on one of the NCL ships would have been a great idea, and you could have had over 2,000 of your closest friends attending!

Best wishes for a long, healthy, and successful marriage.

Tom

Tom/Connecticut

Congratulations Cecilia!

All the best to your and your special guy! icon_biggrin.gif

Will he be given the role of Assistant Moderator? icon_wink.gif

S/S Norway 1-01

S/S Norway 8-01

M/S Norwegian Sky 2-02

M/S Norwegian Sun 12-03

( Gee - can you guess which ships my son has worked on?! He was also on the Sea and is currently on the Dawn!)

http://community.webshots.com/user/maddogmary

Tomct: Anyone in Las Vegas on October 2, 2004 is welcome. icon_smile.gif

crew mom: My Jason is a cruise newbie. I took him on his first cruise three months ago. I might have to drag him out to sea a few more times before he can handle this board! icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you for the good wishes.

We have a dragnet here in Denver going on for Cecilia. A group of us old married guys are going to take her out to Sing Sing in LODO and let her know just what she is in for as her soon to be husband becomes more socially diverse post-marriage. icon_biggrin.gif

Aloha Hawaii from LA via San Francisco

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gdries:

A group of us old married guys are going to take her out to Sing Sing in LODO and let her know just what she is in for as her soon to be husband becomes more socially diverse post-marriage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sing Sing is my favorite bar! I love it there. icon_biggrin.gif There's even talk that my bachelorette party will be there.

Archived