New York to Bermuda - temperatures

uktog

Toying with the idea of a 7 night in the beginning of June 2012 from NYC to Bermuda - anyone any ideas what the temperatures would be like on that trip especially the first and last days?

I find that a Google search can produce the information you're looking for and it's pretty easy to do.

Thanks totally understand the use of Google, however I am looking for experiences of fellow cruisers just to get a complete picture

Toying with the idea of a 7 night in the beginning of June 2012 from NYC to Bermuda - anyone any ideas what the temperatures would be like on that trip especially the first and last days?

Lived in New Jersey all my life, weather should be in the 80s at least.

Sailed 3 years in a row to Bermuda in the first 2 weeks of June, temps were high 70's, low 80's. Perfect sailing weather. Bermuda temps were about the same. But if you get any cloud coverage, can be somewhat chilly for some folks on sea days.

Sailed 3 years in a row to Bermuda in the first 2 weeks of June, temps were high 70's, low 80's. Perfect sailing weather. Bermuda temps were about the same. But if you get any cloud coverage, can be somewhat chilly for some folks on sea days.

We are hardened souls - had our first frost last night - so I think it sounds like what we will like. I need now to convince DH it is worth doing this trip

We did this trip the last two Memorial Day weeks on Summit; the weather was nothing short of fantastic the entire time. Temps in the high 70's low 80's.

As you can see from my signature that I love going to Bermuda and we first started going the beginning of July....it was very hot and the water is like bathwater..which is ok with me...:pand there were more kids in July....don't flame me I have 9 grandchildren...we now go in the beginning of June...it was cheaper..the weather is perfect...going and coming back...the water is perfect...not as many kids...you have to talk your dh into going to Bermuda??? I always wanted to go to Bermuda...on my 20th anniversary I told my dh he could take me on a cruise to Bermuda or I would go myself...so we went...he has motion issues.....we weren't even home 2 weeks after our first cruise and it was my dh that booked our 2nd cruise...:D I hope to also be going again in the first of June....

Archived